Come On Guys~Click it!

menu campus life cerpen novel penulisan doodles

music for my life and my soul~

cosplay progress~

okay~ hi guys! lonngg time me no update right?
miss me? auw~ sweet!

haha.. okay.. keep calm n read this post okay?
okay.. i have been telling you guys about my cosplan right?
oh.. dont remember? -click here-

yup.. i already choose denmark -hetalia-

so far.. the clothes maker -tailor- said my item is ready
n in process of delivery..

so far, the only item i managed to find is~


naruto headband to use it with the akatsuki sweater(still in delivery process)


the contact lens red n blue~ red for akatsuki casual while blue
for Denmark's costume~


Denmark's shoes but its not the exact boot..
the real boot should be longer..


oh,this? BRS (black rock shooter) sweater..
not my cosplay but.. i love
this sweater ^^

oh, btw if any of you doesnt know who the frost is BRS~
here you go~

yeah..look at her sweater ^^ cool!~

okay.. wish me luck for this CF (comic fiesta)
hugs and kisses!~



HITS THE LIKE, COMMENT THIS POST AND CLICK MY NUFFNANG! I WANNA COSPLAYING!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...