Come On Guys~Click it!

menu campus life cerpen novel penulisan doodles

music for my life and my soul~

Kimi ni Gomen ne / I'm Sorry To You (きみにごめんね)



Im sorry I was so stubborn
Im sorry I was stupid n a crybaby
Im sorry but I still like you more than anyone

Our hands usually touched at twilight
Your shadow was just a bit longer than mine
I used to walk along side you
When we walked back home
Tomorrow and the day after tomorrow
I used to believe when I stretched out my hands
You'd stretch out your bigger hand
But I guess I can't satisfy you with this self
But without you I can't live!

I'm sorry I like you
I can only love you
So, that's why I'll sing aloud
Please understand, Your words are everything
You're my everything
I want to make you smile mine once more

I said I don't like a person like you
And we faught, but it's the truth
Even when I'm awake or dreaming
you're always there
If the white clouds are a stoplight
It can easily be crossed
all my insides are backwards

The water spilled already
You can't cry over spilled water
But whose tears are these?
Hey, why are you apologizing?
Why are you crying?
Why aren't you saying 'Let's start again'?
What do you mean by "you're a burden"?
Is my love no enough?
Please don't abandon me...
Please don't leave..

Yes, I knew from the start that you didn't like me
I know that!
But I still like you!
I'm sorry I'm so stubborn
I'm sorry I was stupid n a crybaby
Im sorry but I still like you more than anyone
Forgive me!

Please be by my side
You don't have to like me now
someday I will make you turn back..
***********************************
gomen ne wagamama bakari de
gomen ne baka de nakimushi de
gomen ne sore demo kimi no koto
dare yori daisuki da yo

itsumo no yuuyake sora fureau te to te
watashi yori sukoshi nagai kimi no
kage wo oikakete te aruita
itsumo no kaeri michi

ashita mo asatte mo sono tsugi no hi mo
te wo nobaseba kimi ga
watashi yori sukoshi ooki kimi no te o
sashi dashite kureru to
sou shinjiteita kedo
yappari watashi jya kimi wo mitasenai no kana
demo kimi nashi jya watashi wa mou ikite wa ikenai no

gomen ne kimi no koto ga suki de
aisuru koto shika deki nakute
sou dakara sei ippai utau yo
todoite kono omoi yo

omoi yo kimi no hitokoto ga
watashi no subete wa kimi na no
mou ichido kimi no egao wo
hitori jimeshitai yo

"mou kimi no koto nate suki jyanai yo" tte
kenka shichatta kedo honto wa ne
okiteru toki mo yume no naka demo
kimi de ippai da yo

shiroi sora aoi kumo aka shingou datte
watacchau toki mo aru keredo
zenbu zenbu watashi no naka wa
abekobe renai housoku
koukai saki ni tatazu
koboreta mizu wa moto ni wa modosenai yo
demo ne kono shunkan ni koboreta namida wa dare no namida?

nee, doushite kimi wa ayamaru no?
doushite namida kobosu no?
"mou ichido yari naosou" tte
doushite itte kurenai no?

"omoi yo, kimi wa" tte dou iu koto?
kore demo itoshii tarinai no?
onegai watashi wo sutenai de
onegai ikanai de yo...

sou saisho kara kimi wa
watashi no koto nanka suki jya nakatta nante koto wa
zutto shitteta yo
sore demo watashi wa kimi ga suki na no

gomen ne wagamama bakari de
gomen ne baka de naki mushi de
gomen ne sore demo kimi no koto
dare yori daisuki da yo
nee, yurushite yo!

onegai soba ni ite
ima wa suki jya nakute ii kara
itsuka itsuka kimi no koto
furi mukasete miseru kara
***********


Kimi ni Gomen ne

Lyrics: FeiP (フェイP)
Composer: FeiP (フェイP)
Arrangement: FeiP (フェイP)
Singers: GUMI, Megurine Luka (chorus)


this song really touched my heart.. i really close to tears.. but i actually already cried..
i think i can relate this song to my real life..
she likes the boy, but he likes someone else.. but she keeps
trying even if its hurt.. she keeps the feelin' to herself.. she dont even tell
him that she like him~
Yes, she knew from the start that he didn't like her
she know that!
But she still like him!
sooooo~ sad TT^TT

like n comment if you think so~

HITS THE LIKE, COMMENT THIS POST AND CLICK MY NUFFNANG! I WANNA COSPLAYING!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...