Come On Guys~Click it!

menu campus life cerpen novel penulisan doodles

music for my life and my soul~

CoolBlog! Workin time! ^^

haha~ hey guys~
missing me? bwaahaha~
sigh~ im tired working for a day.. my legs are killing me..
okay~ back to the topic.. see my wishlist please..
yah, the bottom wish.. continue working right?

yup.. now im working at cool blog^^ AGAIN!
haha~ dun be jealous~ i've taste all the favour there^^

hehe~~
i already forgot some of the recipe..
hehe~ it cant be help since i left my work for almost
umm.. 5 month+..

haha~
usagi san and apron!

'Hey! why you wearing my apron?' o__o

miss my uniform^^

waiting for the key!
alright!~ thats all!~~
jaa nee minna san!
HITS THE LIKE, COMMENT THIS POST AND CLICK MY NUFFNANG! I WANNA COSPLAYING!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...