Come On Guys~Click it!

menu campus life cerpen novel penulisan doodles

music for my life and my soul~

My Header are SUPER OHSEM!

nah~ just kidding~
its just for a new segment i join^^
soo.. i just trying^^ its not wrong to try right?
haha~
All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.



if you wanna join or got any question about this segment,
please just click at the super kawaii banner!




I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see. Any girl can be glamorous. All you have to do is stand still and look stupid. Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive. A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.

Start every day off with a smile and get it over with.


my header^^

yeah~ obviously~ --____--

i wanna tag you n you!

ok that's all readers!

HITS THE LIKE, COMMENT AND MY NUFFNANG~ I WANNA COSPLAYING^^
HITS THE LIKE, COMMENT THIS POST AND CLICK MY NUFFNANG! I WANNA COSPLAYING!

3 comments:

Anisa Anuar said... To Reply Click Here~

my review blog for you

http://anisa-mylife.blogspot.com/2012/10/review-blog-1-xxxchaosxxx.html

hope you like it...

Sammy Winchester said... To Reply Click Here~

@Anisa Anuar
auw~ >.< thanks!

~ Aten Story ~ said... To Reply Click Here~

follow sini..follow back..

http://atienstory0809.blogspot.com/2012/10/segmen-header-saya-ohsem-by-jannah.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...